Many Ways to Become Involved & SERVE
“Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.”
A church, Bible Study groups, small groups, businesses, or individuals may choose to support The Oxford Women’s Care Center of Oxford, Ohio and surrounding areas in many ways. Listed below are some of the key examples:
1. Pray for the ministry
-1 Thessalonians 5:17 -James 1:17 – Ephesians 6:18 -Philippians 4:6-7 -James 5:16 -1 John 5:14-15 -Romans 8:26
2. Have a Baby Shower or Host a Baby Bottle Boomerang
- Items may include, but are not limited to: clothing, sleepers, onesies, bottles, diapers, wipes, bibs, socks, shoes, lotion, soap, shampoo, and blankets.
- Large items including car seats, pack-n-plays, strollers and car seats are accepted.
- Baby Bottle Boomerang: an easy way to participate in this very important ministry. OWCC will supply your church or organization with the baby bottles and display. Please see ‘News & Events’ for more information or contact our office.
3. Donate new or gently used baby items & maternity clothing
- OWCC offers its clients visits to the Material Needs Closet. This room consists of diapers, wipes, formula, gently used clothing & blankets, etc.
- Donations of baby clothing from newborn to size two are accepted.*
- Donations of new or gently used maternity clothing are accepted.*
- Donations of gift cards (Kroger, Walmart etc.) to help lower our office supply costs and for purchasing client supplies
- Diapers (Size five and six), wipes, Similac and Gerber formulas, and other baby items
5. Assist with making our clients feel comfortable
- Donate bottled water
- Donate snacks for our clients to enjoy during education (crackers, pretzels etc.)
6. Volunteer behind the scenes
- Office tasks, facility maintenance & cleaning, material needs organization, etc.
- Become a Church Liaison acting as the primary contact between OWCC and your church.
- Bag supplies
- Intern for college courses
7. Support OWCC financially
In order to for this ministry to continue to offer these important services, we need people and churches to partner with us financially. Will you consider helping OWCC in this way?
- Host a Baby Bottle Boomerang at your church
- Donate financially to the center